Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Animatic Coming Together




Herod loses control of his desire for wine and for his stepdaughter Salome.
Herod loses control of his authority because of his fear of Jokanaan.
Herod loses control of his kingdom because he makes a promise he cannot keep.
Herod loses his mind as he realizes the prophecy is coming true.

I am interested in portraying Herod's descent into madness through animated hallucinations and sound designed to invoke hysteria.

My goal is to create a nightmarish experience using light, animation, and sound.

Using the voice recordings I have done, the animatic is coming together, but I still have many holes to fill.

Our undergraduates presented fantastic work tonight in seminar. They have inspired me to finish my animatic and demonstrate an animation test next week.

No comments: